Home page of the Destination Český Krumlov: www.ckrumlov.cz
View a Workshop Guide in map format.
- We have arranged pre-booked capacity in hotels, pensions and hostels in Český Krumlov with special discounts
- Please note
- Rooms for the Workshop on Genomics are pre-booked until 19th December 2024.
- Rooms for the Workshop on Phylogenomics are pre-booked until 2nd January 2024.
- If you are interested in these offers please contact the hotel, pension or hostel directly, and book the room by yourself, using the keyword “Workshop on Genomics” or “Workshop on Phylogenomics“
- The accommodation in hostels and in pensions are calculated with or without breakfast, but it is also possible to arrange this service directly with the pension or to cook in the kitchen (or in partner pension)
- The hotels, pensions and hostels offer the possibility of lunch in their own restaurant or partner restaurant
- Please respect the payment conditions of each of the pre-booked accommodation options
- Alternatively you can book accommodation through the standard booking channels, such as Booking.com and AirBnB
- If the offered capacity is full, please contact the Infocentrum at [email protected] and we will help you to find accommodation in alternative locations, at a similar price and quality level
- During the workshop a special discount price will be arranged for lunch and dinner in various partner restaurants
- The restaurant list will be published approximately 2 weeks prior to the Workshop on Genomics and Workshop on Phylogenomics, and directly in the workshop venues throughout the course
- To get the discount or the special price, show your workshop name tag to the staff. Please, respect the payment conditions of each of these restaurants – we recommend payment cash in CZK.
- For transport from Prague, we suggest the RegioJet (Student Agency) bus service (recommended) or train.
- For RegioJet buses, please read the following information. From Prague Airport, take a taxi, Uber or Bolt to the main Bus Station Praha Na Knížecí. Alternatively, you can take bus 119 to Dejvicka (metro station), then take the line A to Mustek, change there for line B to Andel (direction towards Zlicin). The 119 buses run quite regularly, usually every 10 mins. Note that the RegioJet bus makes two stops in Cesky Krumlov. Check which is closest to your hotel. Bus stop Cesky Krumlov An (stop B, the last stop) is closest to the old town see: http://goo.gl/maps/JXM3N
- You can also take FlixBus to Cesky Krumlov, from various locations in Prague (Andêl, ÚAN Florenc, Main Railway Station, Roztyly)
- For transport from Vienna, Linz, Salzburg, Munich, etc., you can use one of our recommended private shuttle companies CK Shuttle, Sebastian Tour, or Shuttle Bus. Please note that travel options from these locations may also be available via FlixBus.
- Alternative shuttle services are available via EU Shuttle Bus: