Special discounted pricing for hotels, pensions, and hostels has been arranged for participants of the 2017 Workshop on Genomics and Workshop on Phylogenomics being held in Český Krumlov, Czech Republic. Please select the appropriate link below to view a PDF of information relevant to the Workshop you are interested in.
- 2017 Workshop on Genomics, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
- 2017 Workshop on Phylogenomics, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
Housing / Pre-booked capacity in hotel, pensions and hostels in Český Krumlov
- Rooms are pre-booked until:
- 26th December for Workshop on Genomics
- 8th January for Workshop on Phylogenomics
- If you are interested in the offer please contact the hotel, pension or hostel directly, and book the room by yourself–use the keyword “Workshop on Genomics” or “Workshop on Phylogenomics” to receive the discounted rate
- The accommodation in hostels and in pensions is calculated without breakfast, but it is possible to arrange this service directly with the pension or to cook in the kitchen (or in partner pension)
- The hotels, pensions and hostels offer the possibility of lunch in their own restaurant or by partner restaurant
- Please respect the payment conditions of each of the pre-booked houses
- If the offered capacity is full, please contact the Infocentrum at [email protected] and we will help you to find the accommodation in other house in similar price and quality level
- During the workshop a special discount price will be arranged for lunch and dinner in the partner restaurants
- The restaurant list will be published approximately 2 weeks before the Workshop on Genomics and directly in the workshops venues during the course
- To get the discount or the special price, show your workshop name tag to the staff. Please, respect the payment conditions of each of these restaurants – we recommend payment cash in CZK.
View a Workshop Guide in a map
- For transport from Prague use the Student Agency bus service (recommended) or train.
- Student Agency buses. From the Prague Airport take a taxi to the main Student Agency Bus Station Praha Na Knížecí. no. Or take bus 119 to Dejvicka (metro station), then take the line A to Mustek, change there for line B to Andel (direction towards Zlicin). The buses run quite regularly, usually every 10 mins. Note that the Student Agency bus makes two stops in Cesky Krumlov. Check which is closest to your hotel. Bus stop Cesky Krumlov An (stop B) is closest to the old town ( see http://goo.gl/maps/JXM3N).
- For transport from Wien, Linz, Salzburg, Munich etc. use the CK Shuttle, Shuttle Lobo, Sebastian Tour, or Shuttle Bus